NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND SALE UNDER DEED OF TRUST
1. NOTICE OF DEFAULT IS HEREBY GIVEN with respect to that certain Deed of Trust in which Julie Lampley, PO Box 141582, Anchorage, AK 99514-1582, is named as Trustor; Stewart Title of Alaska, 480 E. 36th Ave., Anchorage, AK 99503 is named as Trustee; and Douglas L. Rhodes and Cindy L. Rhodes, husband and wife, jointly or to the survivor, 1998 HC-1, Glennallen, AK 99588 are named as Beneficiaries. This Deed of Trust was recorded on August 4, 2014 under Document No. 2014-000431-0 in the official records of the recording district of Chitina, Third Judicial District, State of Alaska. The Deed of Trust has been partially assigned to Keller Williams, pursuant to that “Partial Assignment of Deed of Trust and Deed of Trust Note” recorded under Document No. 2014-000432-0 in the official records of the recording district of Chitina, Third Judicial District, State of Alaska.
2. A Substitution of Trustee has been executed, pursuant to the beneficiary’s option and AS 34.20.120, whereby the Former Trustee, Stewart Title of Alaska, 480 E. 36th Ave., Anchorage, AK 99503, has been replaced by the Current Trustee, First American Title, 3035 C Street, Anchorage, AK 99503.
3. The property subject to the above-described Deed of Trust is located in the Chitina Recording District, Third Judicial District, State of Alaska, more particularly described as follows:
Lots 10, 44, and 46 in Section 20, Township 4 North, Range 2 West, Copper River Meridian, Chitina Recording District, Third Judicial District, State of Alaska.
4. A breach has occurred in the terms of the obligations secured by the above-named Deed of Trust, thereby creating a default in the terms of the Deed of Trust. The beneficiary has requested the Trustee to execute its trust by sale of the property in accordance with the terms of the Deed of Trust.
5. The nature of the breach is more particularly described as failure to pay all amounts due under the Loan.
6. There is now owed and unpaid the following (as of July 27, 2017)
Principal $ 154,000.00
Interest $ 17,757.52 (from 12/4/14 - 6/4/17)
Legal Fees $ 4,210.18
Title Search $ 744.00
Total amount currently due (as of 7/27/17) $ 176,711.70
The amount due will increase hereafter by the amount of interest incurred at 4.75% per annum and by future foreclosure fees and/or foreclosure costs, and by any sums properly advanced or expended under the terms of the Deed of Trust.
7. Having been advised of the foregoing breach and default, upon demand of the beneficiary, the Trustee has elected to execute its trust by selling the property subject to the Deed of Trust to satisfy the obligation secured by the Deed of Trust.
8. The Trustee’s sale of property subject to the Deed of Trust shall be made under the terms and conditions and in the manner set out in the Deed of Trust. The sale shall be made at 11:00 AM on January 25, 2018 in conjunction with other sales at 303 “K” St. (Boney Courthouse), Anchorage, Alaska.
9. The default has arisen by failure to make payments required by the Deed of Trust and may be cured at any time before the sale by payment of the sum in default plus late charges and attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the beneficiary due to the default.
10. All inquiries concerning cure of the default or the sale should be directed to the offices of Ross, Miner & Bird, PC, 327 E. Fireweed Lane, Ste. 201, Anchorage, AK 99503, telephone (907) 276-5307, attn: Mario Bird.
First American Title of Alaska, Trustee By:/s/ Kristi A. Larson
PUB:11/ 12, 11/19,11/26&12/3/2017